Skip to main content

A Moment with NEW COMER DIRECTOR>>>>>>Josh Hawkins

H/Gw19th Interview: W/ Josh Hawkins

Tell us about yourself and what you do...

 I am an actor above all but I also write and recently directed a project. I have many who have all provided different types of inspiration from Marlon Brando to Pablo Picasso. Unique artists that push the unexpected have the largest impact on me.

Who has inspired you in your life and why?

I have many who have all provided different types of inspiration from Marlon Brando to Pablo Picasso. Unique artists that push the unexpected have the largest impact on me.

What is your latest project you're promoting now?
Promoting a film that I recently directed and acted in called WireLines, it follows a Canadian model that gets diagnosed with HIV. The film is very vibrant and suspenseful and I am really proud of it.

 How early did you start doing you're Art/Craft?
I was a very late bloomer, I feel my Art was always fighting on the undercurrent to be heard but It didn’t find its voice until around five years ago.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Creating and working on a new level

Do you have any tips for our readers that are trying to break in the industry?
If you would cut off your arm to express yourself then you’ll be just fine.

Josh Hawkins Official Website:
http://www.josh-hawkins.com/


H/Gw19th~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HGw19thRadio Presents the "TheOldies" on YouTube

Link:  HGw19thRadioTheOldies  on YouTube #JamsYouDontHear

NEW Music!!!! $TYLJA aka Daraja Hakizimana Releases "Growth"

$TYLJA aka Daraja Hakizimana, releases another smooth mellow track titled "Growth". With a visual of his own Art. The song is the 1st in his series of  Lo-Fi instumentals being  distributed by Beatchain. Press Play and enjoy the audio and visual. Produced, Written, Composed & All Instruments by StylJa Gree for CrewStyle Productions Mixed & Mastered by Daraja Hakizimana Recorded at #4CORNERROOMSTUDIOS Courtesy of My Block Recordz Establishment 

LIVE SHOWS!! WhereDough?, Focus, Choice, and Many More....

Alot Hot Artist from Dutch Shultz, K-RedRum, Focus, to WhereDough?, Choice, and many more  will be performing this day, so make sure to comeout, support, & have a great time!! \